Welcome to the official website of the St. Francois County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office. We have put this website together with information that will be informative and useful to the public in order to provide a better understanding of what we do. Here at the SFCPA, we take pride in seeking justice on behalf of all citizens in St. Francois County.
If you find you have questions that are not answered on this website, feel free to email us or call and we will do what we can to assist you!
The St. Francois County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office is taking precautions due to the COVID-19 outbreak. In accordance with CDC guidelines, we will be doing what we can to limit exposure to our employees and the public. The following policies are temporarily in place:
- Physical office access is closed to the public. We are here conducting business, but open access to the office is closed except by appointment or special circumstances. We still have a service window with a bell you may use if you need to speak to someone. Alternatively, we encourage everyone to call us at 573-756-1955 if possible to limit in person exposure and practice social distancing.
- If you must make a restitution payment, please take an envelope and slip it through our service window with your current return address listed on it. Your receipt will be mailed to you.
- If you are a victim, please call and ask to speak to a victim advocate.
- If you need to report a crime, please call the police in the area that the crime occurred.
- We are happy to address any questions, comments, or concerns via phone at the number listed above or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org until April 6, 2020 for the safety and health of everyone.
*Updated from previous post*
St. Francois County Courthouse, Annex Building and Weber Road Facility will be closed Tuesday November 12th 2019 due to inclement weather.