The St. Francois County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office is taking precautions due to the COVID-19 outbreak. In accordance with CDC guidelines, we will be doing what we can to limit exposure to our employees and the public. The following policies are temporarily in place:
- Physical office access is closed to the public. We are here conducting business, but open access to the office is closed except by appointment or special circumstances. We still have a service window with a bell you may use if you need to speak to someone. Alternatively, we encourage everyone to call us at 573-756-1955 if possible to limit in person exposure and practice social distancing.
- If you must make a restitution payment, please take an envelope and slip it through our service window with your current return address listed on it. Your receipt will be mailed to you.
- If you are a victim, please call and ask to speak to a victim advocate.
- If you need to report a crime, please call the police in the area that the crime occurred.
- We are happy to address any questions, comments, or concerns via phone at the number listed above or via email at email@example.com until April 6, 2020 for the safety and health of everyone.