Opportunities for employment with the County will be posted here as available. The Saint Francois County does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
Deputy Clerk/Human Resources Officer
St. Francois County Government
Farmington, MO 63640
The Deputy Clerk/Human Resources Officer leads the daily organizational Human Resources function for the organization. The Director is responsible for the development and implementation of human resources policies and programs and services, including recruitment, retention, legal compliance, employee relations, professional development, employment practices and procedures, and employee events.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
- * Maintain knowledge of employment legislation. Ensures organization's compliance with federal, state and local legislation pertaining to all personnel matters.
- Serve as an internal organizational consultant, strategic partner, and expert resource to County Leadership and staff, providing counsel, outreach, and service in a variety of HR areas including staff/workforce planning and projection, recruitment and retention strategy, position analysis,conflict resolution, performance management, etc., ensuring consistent application of HR procedures/programs across the County.
- Annually review and make recommendations to executive management for improvement of the County’s policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- Work directly with department leadership and supervisors to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- Communicate changes in the organization's personnel policies and procedures and ensure that proper compliance is followed.
- Responsible for managing the department budget and organizational professional development budget.
- Coordinate job training/development opportunities with management to ensure continued learning of staff.
- Ensure the maintenance of a human resource information system that meets the County’s personnel information needs.
- Conduct job, compensation and education analysis to establish specific requirements for individual positions within each department for the creation and oversight of job descriptions.
- Responsible for advising management team on all employee terminations.
- Work in partnership with County Leadership to foster and promote a diverse, inclusive and equitable work place that respects, celebrates and leverages the unique experiences of every employee.
- Serve as back-up for benefit and payroll information and processes.
St. Francois County Sheriff’s Department is looking for a full-time kitchen cook. 12-hour shifts starting at $10.00 hr plus benefits. Must be at least 21 years old. If interested contact 573-431-2777 and ask for Yvonne. Posted 03/06/19