Opportunities for employment with the County will be posted here as available. The Saint Francois County does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Office of the Prosecuting Attorney for Child Support is seeking a full-time employee.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Attorney with court preparation
- Answering phones and general questions from defendants and clients
- Entering court and payment information into office electronic file system
- E-filing legal documents with the courts through Case.net
- Scanning, copying, filing and other general office support duties
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Punctual and reliable attendance demonstrated at recent employer or education intuition
- Excellent secretarial skills (e.g., spelling, grammar and punctuation)
- Computer proficiency or excitement to learn (e.g., Microsoft Word, Outlook, Windows applications, Google, DOS ect.)
- Professional attitude and demeanor on the phone, in the office and toward authority
- Motivated and able to work independently
- Hold a minimum of a high school degree or an associate’s degree in legal studies
- Prior legal experience is not required, but is a plus
You may email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are accepting applications until August 30th, 2019.